Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dancin’ Dave is Back

I’ve now got some new reviews – under my old moniker of Dancin’ Dave - on the crossrhythms website after a hiatus of a few years. I’ve just received some more CDs to review so i guess I’m doing a good enough job to be kept on. Of course I’ve been following Christian music in the interim. I still listen to Mike Rimmer on Crossrhythms radio – especially his programme Profile Special that many years ago I used to help put together.

And tonight I’ve just got back from listening to Aradhna who are awesome. They were in Birmingham this evening so I was able to hop on a bus after work to hear them. Thanks Ruth for babysitting! It was good to get to chat with one of the members while we were being plied with wine and onion bargees. I love their chilled Asian fusion worship and they had some great insights into distiguishing Hindu culture from Hindu religion.

There is some great Christian music out there, you know.

No comments: