1. On Palm Sunday, Nettes & I taught the kids in our Sunday school, using pictures around the room to illustrate the story.
2. As a couple we did Bible reading and prayer times each night throughout the week including an interesting activity.
3. On Good Friday we broke bread with Matzo crackers together round our coffee table with nibbles to remind us of the last supper.
4. On Saturday Callie and I helped build an Easter garden for a local parish church.
5. Then in the evening I went to their Easter vigil service – a very dramatic lighting of the Pascal candle in a darkened building.
6. On Sunday morning we boiled our eggs with dyes. The one tie-dyed with a red onion skin worked best.
7. I encouraged Callie to wear her Easter Bonnet to church – a hat she had decorated herself.
8. We enjoyed the Easter service at our church especially the talk aimed at the children.
9. For lunch I cooked a leg of lamb and Callie made the table decorations.
10. On Easter Monday a dozen or so of us played 'C is for Chocolate' - a murder mystery jigsaw puzzle game.