- They eat low fat healthy diets.
- They are pro-active in having health checks and prompt in taking any necessary action.
- They watch their weight.
- They are non-smokers.
- They take regular exercise.
- They keep their brain active.
- They take care of their skin by staying out of hot sun and used sun-block.
- They cope with stress both by taking exercise and using relaxation techniques.
- They are early risers - grasping life with both hands.
- They are active in the community in charity and voluntary work.
- They refuse to look back on their lives with regrets that will only make them miserable.
- They are always working on some project that is a challenge to them.
- They all have some belief in something greater than themselves whether they call that God or not.
- They are very positive in their attitude although they are honest in admitting negative thoughts and tough times they have dealt with them well.
- They value their health.
- They are committed to doing what they want to do.
Monday, April 24, 2006
I found this article interesting. Its about Twelve Australian celebrities sharing their tips on how they have kept their energy and vitality into old age.